Monday, July 18, 2011

SCIENCE FICTION (DOUBLE FEATURE)?



So I love the science fiction genre.  Now don’t get me wrong I’ve never attended a Star Trek convention, though I have gone an NYC Comic-Con event once. Sci-Fi is fairly gender neutral and thoroughly entertaining.
Recently I have a new man in my life and he is trying new things with me.  He enjoys movies and slowly I have been picking his brain to find out what movies in common that we have both seen.  Driving to work today my favorite sci-fis popped into my head.  So rather just share them with him, I thought I blog as well.
What ARE my favorite Science Fiction favs.?   In NO particular order:
2001 Odyssey, (sentimental value, it’s a movie my dad MADE me watch).
Blade Runner (the echoey sax music of Vangelis, and Rutger Hauer, need I say more?)
A-I (gotta love that sex-robot character Jude Law played).
Minority Report,  (Steven Spielberg deserves a big 2 thumbs up for this creation) the compelling drama, the gadgets with all the bells and whistles.
I-Robot  - Will Smith as the loveable but paranoid detective, is perfectly cast in this compelling drama, with plenty of action, for action flick junkies.
The Matrix  - ONLY THE ORIGINAL.
Aliens – Because women kick ass too
Planet of the Apes!  - Cuz I think I know a thing or two about being gropped by some damned dirty apes, lol.
X-Men – Hugh Jackman (sigh………gimmie strength)
Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment