Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pane e Vino - a Restaurant Review

So when I was on vacation me and my new guy took a trip to NYC.  After our fill of culture we went strolling along just walking and talking.  One of the things I truly enjoy about a trip to the city is being with someone who shares my adventurous spirit. 
I just love the idea of discovering a new place to eat.  Of course this can only be done if time is not an issue and your dinner partner is flexible about the choice.  So during our walk we discovered Pane e Vino http://www.paneevinonyc.com/
It was a sprite little Italian restaurant in the Flat Iron District.  The location wasn’t particularly aesthetically pleasing, but inside the restaurant I found it to be an oasis from the city’s noise and heat.
Of course it would be nice if I could remember anything we ate when we were there, unfortunately that was over a week ago and I cannot, lol.  Suffice it to say I would definitely go back.  The only thing I would have changed was our choice of table.  I think I would have preferred to sit in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment