Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pet Peeve -No. 6,573

There is a fashion trend amongst younger generations that irks the fuck out of me.  Its something I usually ignore but I’ve seen it so many times in JUST the last two days I can no longer remain silent in my seething disgust.
It is the trend of MEN/boys (same thing) wearing WHITE sunglasses.  WHAT THE FUCK?!  I just never got the appeal of this look.  Just like I never understand why some people put ketchup (or jelly, snicker) on their eggs.  It just makes no sense to me.
The only person who could pull of this look and remain semi-cool was this guy.

Plus the fact it was the 70s at the time, it was the look.

Now whenever I see some guy (usually in a luxury car) wearing those hideous excuses for eyewear all I see is this. 

Oh well, nuff said.  Questions?  Comments?  Contradictions?

1 comment:

  1. Don't knock jelly on eggs until you've tried it...lol

    ReplyDelete