Thursday, December 2, 2010

Blah, blah, blah

I’m ridiculously bored these days.  Trying to find my balance.  When daylight savings time end it can be quite the challenge.  Last Winter after work all I wanted to do was run home and stay home.  Living alone though it gets lonely and it stays that way unless I take action.  Last Winter I came to this realization the hard way.  Eh, we live we learn, we get up off our asses and call people.  Stop living in fear.  After all it’s a shitty place to live.  I want better for myself.
I’ve said “I want to meet someone.  I want a relationship” so many times I’ve no clue what the hell it means to be in one.  What I had with Derek was good while it lasted.  I do want companionship though.
I heard something at a meeting last night that’s sticking with me.  “Water finds it own level.”  Essentially meaning, like attracts like.  Of course in order to figure out who I’m attracting I have to see how it is (and what it is) I’m projecting in the first place.  In my own fantasyworld though I feel as if what I’ll attract is exactly what I want.  (jude rolls eyes)

No comments:

Post a Comment