Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Come see Joe Fresh

While flipping through my copy of ELLE a skirt caught my eye.  Short metallic funky cute.  The store it came from was called JOE FRESH - http://www.joefresh.com/

Tonight after work with the gift card my baby gave me, I hit the mall.  One of my stops included JOE FRESH.  What a find!  Forget the piles of mess and racks of shit at H & M..  This store was bright, clean and fresh.  And the prices were low, low, low!  Now it didn’t exactly sport clubware etc, but that’s not the type of clothing I was looking for.  I was looking for classic designs, a few trendy pieces and not to break the bank.

I think I did pretty good.  For $150 I got 2 dresses, a skirt, a blouse, a sweater and 4 pairs of tights.  They had men’s clothing and makeup at ridiculously low prices…..

Check out the link.  The location I hit was at the Roosevelt Field Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment