Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween and upcoming subjects to review.

So the weather is changing and Halloween is tomorrow.   While I’d love to be the girl who finally goes to see the infamous NYC Halloween Parade in the Village, this is NOT that year. 
Instead, we satisfied our ligt and dark autumn lusts, via the South Shore MEET-UP GROUP http://www.meetup.com/South-Shore-Long-Island-Couples-Group/
We ventured to Melville, Long Island for its pumpkin picking and Haunted House experience.  Having not been into a haunted house since I was in Girl Scouts I was a wimp and screamed at everything all the while clutching tightly to the hand of my man.



We have all but down-shifted into cold of Winter many weeks before its official arrival.

The cold Winter months will serve as a challenge for both me and my man to fill with events of culture (and otherwise) as to not fall prey to the boredom and limitations of strictly indoor activities.

Upcoming we plan to venture to check out the local roller derby talent @ http://longislandrollerrebels.com/

Stay tuned ; )










No comments:

Post a Comment