Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Upcoming events to be reviewed

In the upcoming months is yet another trip to the Joyce slated for the afternoon performance on December 18, 2011.  An excellent excuse for a trip into the city while it is lit up for Christmas I cannot wait.  The below links are for the MOMIX performance we will be seeing.
Also in November The New York Historical Society reopens on November 11th, 2011.  After many months of reconstruction it will be unveiled at its finest.  A must see for die-hard NYers and museum lovers alike.  This will be my first trip there though I’ve read about the experience I am longing to have.
While waiting I will devour the flick “The Age of Innocence” which Martin Scorcese includes many specific details of old New York Society with all its ritual aspects and culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment