Sunday, November 20, 2011

IMMORTALS - A MOVIE REVIEW

So today I decided to catch a movie with my guy on a semi-lazy Sunday afternoon.  We went to see Immortals in 3D.  I’m not a big fan of the 3D but my guy is (jude shrugs).  If I’m honest my beef is the added expense and the possibility of me getting nauseous, (yep I said nauseous) from the visual motion.

My initial reason for wanting to catch this film was to see some buff 300-esque type men and maybe see something I haven’t seen before.  
This film about Theseus is a mortal man chosen by Zeus to lead the fight against the ruthless King Hyperion, who is on a rampage across Greece to obtain a weapon that can destroy humanity.  Semi interesting plot, good effects and hey it was good to see Stephen Dorff was working again, lol.  

I could especially enjoy Mickey Rourke in a juicy cut throat role such as this.  
Like a good friend told me:  not as good as 300 but not as bad as the remake of Clash of the Titans.

I gave it two stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment