Wednesday, September 29, 2010

She Shoe Shamed Me.....

So this morning I was watching SATC.  Yep sometimes I still watch while having breakfast, God forbid I read.  Its mainly for background noise really, until I come up with a better way to start my morning.
In the particular episode I watched today it had Carrie feeling badly because someone made her feel bad about her expensive shoe fettish.  Now while I’m hardly in that league of shoe shopping, I’d be lying if I said I did envy Imelda Marcos.
The Fall is here and for the life of me I have NO CLUE where my boot collection is stored.  In the interim though are the delight of Fall shoes.  Usually some pumps, a leftover pair of black patent leather Mary Jane’s.  Without the means to do so I must find a way to replenish that part of my wardrobe.  I can figure that part out later. 
But for now the IMPORTANT question.  What to buy?  I’ve been scouring fashion mags and websites to see what is truly in style.  From there I usually temper my choice between what’s in style, what I consider classic and what my budget will allow.
And even with all the looking I do not truly SEE what’s out there.  Any thoughts?  Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment