Monday, July 23, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises - a movie review


So opting to see a more commercial flick, this morning 
 me and my beau, avoiding all the weekend crowds, went to see the latest Batman installment:  The Dark Knight Rises.  

Christian Bale doesn't disappoint in the least, although he did portray Batman as abit frail and vulnerable throughout the film.  My favorite part of the movie was that outrageous motorcycle.

Filled with plenty of action, intrigue, villians and a good old fashioned plot twist, this is definitely the action movie of  Summer 2012.

And I agree with a friend who said that the voice of Bane was difficult to hear.

A definite must see.


1 comment:

  1. Good review Jude. Yeah, Bane’s no Joker, but then again, what villain really is?!? Hardy is great as Bane, and plays up his physical intimidation, as well as his intellectual one as well. However, everybody else is great here too and gave me the performances I need to hold onto when everything was all sadly said and done.

    ReplyDelete