Saturday, July 7, 2012

MASAGO - a restaurant review




So, last night me and my baby went to a local restaurant specializing in Neo Asian Fusion also known as Masago http://masagosushi.com/

I had no idea what to expect and kept an open mind.
There were a few pros and cons.  Pro: plenty of staff, Con: lots of them seemingly standing around, except the one bus boy who worked his ass off.

I ordered an appetizer of edamame which my dinner partner begrudgingly consumed with me.  Also a tasty order of shrimp and vegetable tempura.  

He ordered his standby of General Tso’s Chicken and I ordered Grilled Chilean Sea Bass with a mango’s glaze which was pretty awesome (pictured below)


 They have quite an extensive sushi menu which I am eager to sample in the future.  For the location and ambience which quite frankly there was little of, I felt the menu abit on the pricey side.

Definitely worth a try if you have the $$

 

No comments:

Post a Comment