Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Current shtuff & Your Sister's Sister. etc

So I haven't much since my debacle with Google in April.  I will try to post more.  Okay having said that I happened across an indie film that intrigues me.  That film is: My sister's sister.


http://youtu.be/ko5r9GFjzKw
 


A film about two friends guy/girl.  The girl, played by the dark and talented Emily Blunt, tries to help the guy who's not doing much with his life but loafing and drinking etc.  She sends him off to a remote house inhabited her sister.  The two hit it off like gangbusters.


Its an indie film currently playing in Malverne.  I hope to see it soon.



 

Also, for the still single girl yada, yada and/or those in need of the quirky single girl movie (me me), there is Lola Versus.  

 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1710417/

By the same people that made 500 Days of Summer.  Mostly no name 20+ actors its the story of girl get dumped at the alter and the fallout that ensues.  Looks funny, no really, it does.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment