Wednesday, October 20, 2010

All Dressed Up and No Where to Go……….sorta

 
So for the month of October I’m working at a Halloween store, just the weekends.  The irony of the matter is I get a discount on costumes, BUT I’m working the weekend of Halloween.  Arrrrrrrrrrgh.  Even a girlfriend is throwing a Halloween party THAT Saturday night.  God forgive me but I think her party will be done by the time I get there.  That’s my two cents, what do I know?  I’ve never entertained more than one guest at a time, heh heh.

So when I THOUGHT there was a chance for me to still go to the party, I stupidly went and bought a costume.  I figured I’d take advantage of the 50% discount.  Now routinely I opt to be either something scary or funny.  I almost NEVER do the sexy route.  Why?  Because personally I don’t think I could take myself seriously trying to be sexy outside my bedroom door.
But this year for whatever reason I went the sexy route and bought the sexy outfit.  I probably should have picked better.  What did I pick?  Something REALLY politically incorrect:  Naughty Nun.  I guess I liked the costume design.  Its strapless with angel sleeves that are separate from the dress but attached by a single strip of material.  And there is a collar that runs from the center of the dress around the throat, very modern, very sexy.  You might not think it’s a nun’s habit if it weren’t for the dress piece which shows it is. 
I bought black fishnet thigh highs to go along with….and figure I’ll wear my black boots and a long rosary around my neck. 
But WHERE will I get to WEAR this?  Of course I could use the dress later on for “fun in the bedroom” WITHOUT the head piece of course.  Of all the things I could have picked for that purpose (and there were plenty in the store) why did I pick this one?  I could have picked something more……flexible.  Sometimes I can’t help myself I just love taboos.
That night On Halloween Eve I’m supposed to work until 11:00 and then close and then leave.  Now since its Saturday night I probably could “get away” with going to a club/bar, etc just to use the outfit but I fear I will probably be too fucking tired to do this anyway.
I guess there is always next year.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment