Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Museum of Sex - a museum review



Okay so also on this Labor Day weekend I visited another  place in the city that I’ve walked by a million times known as The Museum of Sex,  located at 233 5th Avenue · New York, New York 10016.   Hours: Sunday - Thursday: 10am-8pm · Friday - Saturday: 10am-9pm

I took my man with me, of course how appropriate, but forgetting the coupon for the museum discount, oh well.


Walking into the shop, er museum you are assaulted with many books, novelties and condoms galore.  Towards the back you buy tickets $17 and change to enter the actual displays.

Not for the prudish!  Many exhibits were video in nature and very explicit (oh my LOL).  I was like a kid in a candy store ; )

 Nothing I hadn’t seen before except some vintage items and a section on animal and insect sexual behavior.  Again, nothing I hadn’t seen though I did learn abit about ducks engaging in necrophilia, who knew?

Again if you’re in the city and looking for something to do that’s non committal and relatively cheap, you might want to wander inside.



No comments:

Post a Comment