Tuesday, September 20, 2011

With less than 4 days left of “Summer” its time to make a list.  A list of all my favorite Fall things.  On the one hand I might want to go kicking and screaming leaving last Summer behind.  Who can blame me?  I had more fun hitting the beach, laughing with friends and juicy makeout sessions with a certain someone than I have in just about forever.  Whoever thinks getting older is a thing to be dreaded hasn’t been standing in my shoes. 
Having said all that, Fall used to be one of my favorite seasons.  And here is a list of a few reasons why.

1.       Pears!  (yep you read, I said it)  juicy ripe pears.  The kind that when you bite into one the juicy just runs down your arm.

2.      Fabulous Fall Fashions.  Time to pour over September VOGUE and hope the knocks-off you’ll be buying look half as enticing.

3.      Snuggling under blankets, whether it be with a pet or a partner.  Though hardly qualifying as an activity, its still a nice way to pass time with a good book or a good friend.

4.      Holidays.  As in Halloween/Thanksgiving.  It brings together family and friends and fun.  Three things we cannot have enough of.

Anyone care to add to the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment