Thursday, August 16, 2012

Its just about time to shop


And so its that time again.  Time to shop for Fall.  Now mind you I’m poorer than a church mouse, so buying anything requires alot of looking around first.

 My fashion rule of thumb has always been, buy classic and enhance your wardrobe with a few more classic “staples” as well as a few trendy pieces and trendy accessories to enhance it.

 H&M has a handy tool to use.  It’s a program designed on their website that lets you “dress the model”  all by using your mouse.  Check it out: http://www.hm.com/us/dressingroom/LADIES?aid=04189-A#page=10

 Unfortunately, H&M does NOT let you shop online, just merely look at their offerings and lure you into the store.  Part of me is annoyed the other part of me finds this concept pure genius.  Because lets face it by the time you’ve drive to the mall and looked around in the store, there is bound to be something that whets your appetite.

 

Something I saw that I found appealing is this little item.   

Check out the collar she's wearing.  Its not part of the blouse, but a metal accessory.  You can add this to any shell blouse or jumper for a modern touch.  I'm liking it.  They had others as well.

Still on the hunt though for other items, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment