Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cafe Guy & Gallard - a cafe review

So what can I say about Cafe Guy & Gallard?  Me and my sister Janice went there a while back and I found it to be a FIND.  But sometime later I'd forgotten the frikin name of the joint.  Recently I was looking through some papers and found their card.


So planning a day in the city with my sister once more made me say: "Lets go back to Cafe Guy & Gallard".  As you can see from the menu its very reasonably priced for NYC. http://www.guyngallard.com/


It also has locations all over Manhattan, BUT if you're going on a Sunday be sure to call that particular location to verify they are open on Sunday, as not all of the franchise stores keep the same hours.


The menu is varified  serving Brunch, Pastas, Fish all as I said before very reasonably priced.  There is a  limited seating, (almost shoulder to shoulder) but still a definite oasis amidst the ridiculously priced restaurants serving just about nearly the same food.


And our cute waiter Jhad went above and beyond to give spectacular service and I tipped him well.  We ate brunch.  I ordered Eggs Florentine, and my sister had sunnyside eggs, bacon, home fries and we split a small stack of pancakes served with raisins and toasted bananas.  YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment